Friday, January 16, 2009

Song of the Day # 12

Justice- D.A.N.C.E.

A catchy dance song with an awesome music-video, what else can you ask for? Justice is a Christian-Electronic group, as you could probably guess from their album: Cross, which has a big (you guessed it) cross on the cover.

News: NO SCHOOL! I've had yesterday and today off because of extremely cold weather (it's -16 degrees today). This is right before the weekend, and to top that off, I have Monday off for Martin Luther King Day, so I'm having a 5 day weekend! When I saw that I had no school today, I was so giddy I couldn't fall back to sleep. I picked D.A.N.C.E. as the song of the day because I'm so happy today that at random times, I'll burst into a rhythmic flailing of my appendages.

No comments:

Song of the Day Playlist