Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mountain Adventures


My mom and I went out hiking today but during the drive there, I realized that I forgot Plinki (the carrot bunny)! I was mad, and I did not hold back from expressing that (as you can see in the picture).

"My shoes kicked up dust as I dragged my feet across the dirt and rock. Sweat stung my eyes and blurred my vision, and my tongue was sandpaper, scraping away at the roof of my mouth. I looked around, trying to find anything that could protect me from the hot Californian sun. I finally spotted a small nook in one of the rocks. I took shelter there and rested my tired legs. I had protection from the sun, now all I needed was water..."

While we were out hiking, my mom took this picture of the scenery around us. Later, we saw that the picture in fact caught a glimps of a native of the mountains. From what we can see, the native has jet black hair and was carrying a wooden spear. We don't know if the he or she is friendly or not but-
oh wait... ummm... I think that's just me with my walking stick... ummm... never mind.

No comments:

Song of the Day Playlist