Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Plinki at the Museum


A couple days ago Mom, Matt, Plinki, and I went to LA's Natural History museum. The museum was cool, and I was finally able to take pictures of Plinki! Some of them turned out pretty well and I posted some of my favorites. I'm planning on putting together a ton of Plinki pictures and making a little movie with them. Until then, I'll post my favorite pics on my blog.

He looked upon the battlefield in horror. No matter how hard they fought or how many there were, they had no chance in hell against these demons from the sky. Their only hope was to make a break for the ocean, but even then, they would be picked off one by one while they ran for their lives. The spectator grimaced at the battle before him. This wasn't a war, this was an extermination.

What place be this? It is warm and moist here, and I feel a strange sensation on my head. It feels that something is putting a tremendous amount of force on it. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it feels as if my head is being clamped in one of those animal traps that I have seen the fur traders use. Yes. This is exactly how I would imagine it would feel like. But then again... my head wouldn't be warm and moist if it was an animal trap... Oh dear, I must say that this is not the most comfortable position I have been in. But then again, this is not the most uncomfortable position that I have been in...

No comments:

Song of the Day Playlist