Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Song of the Day # 2

Daft Punk - HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER (Alive 2007)

A song I've had stuck in my head for a while. I think this version just blows the original away (though the original is good too). It's also now my favorite Daft Punk song.
-I also decided to tell what happens to me everyday in the "song of the day posts" so here it goes-
Today I ran five miles after school for off season track practice (meaning that it isn't Track season yet, but you're supposed to run to keep in shape). I didn't drink much of anything today so I got some cramps within the first mile. I got a large amount of homework that I should probably be doing instead of posting on my blog. (I'm just using this as an excuse too put off the inevitable, cause boy do I like to procrastinate!)

1 comment:

The Mincing Mockingbird said...

Nice feature! I hope you keep up with it. That trailer you cut was the "shiznit." Your mom and I were pretty freaking impressed.

Song of the Day Playlist