Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

The past week has been Thanksgiving break, and I went to Grandma Bagwill's. It was fun visiting relatives but they only have dial-up internet. I brought my laptop and x-box to help with the lack of internet, but I forgot all of my games, except the ones already in my laptop and x-box. So I had a week of no internet with basically only warcraft 3 and TV to tide me over from insanity (keep in mind that I barely ever watch much TV or play video-games because I'm always on the internet). This week has made me deeply appreciate the blessed channels of Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Discovery Channel. I salute thee Spongebob, Mythbusters, and orc horde from warcraft for helping me in my time of need. Anyways, that's the reason why I haven't posted for a week.

(A metaphorical picture of what TV and Warcraft 3 was to me)

No comments:

Song of the Day Playlist