Friday, December 5, 2008

Song of the Day # 4

Thomas Newman - Any other name

An amazing song used in a variety of movies and shows. Most famous of those is American Beauty, and I've also heard it on House. As I post more of these song-of-the-days, I realize that they're mostly songs I don't have but really want to get, and in that sense I'm sort of using this blog as a playlist so I don't forget to buy these songs. Dang I'll have to wait for Christmas to get some i-Tunes gift cards.

-This song reminds me, I don't think I posted anything about it before, so I guess I should say that I'm trying to teach myself piano. I've been learning how to play some songs from videos on YouTube, since I can't read music. I would like to learn this song at some point, but it's still out of my league.

No comments:

Song of the Day Playlist