Saturday, December 6, 2008

Song of the Day #5

Chata- Dango Daikazoku

A sweet, simple, feel-good song. Dango is a Japanese food and daikazoku means family. It was used as the ending song for Clannad, an awesome anime (if your into that type of thing). I just love this song, and I was lucky enough to find a download for it on the internet, since it's not on i-Tunes.

-So it has finally snowed this week, and today marked the first shoveling of the winter. I'm just saying that, because I know that Mom, Matt, and Jordan are suffering in a temperature of 64 right now while we enjoy a crisp 19 degrees (yes, that is a cold hint of sarcasm that your sensing).
-Also, I'm going to use Seeqpod for the song-of-the-days from now on, because I think the videos might take attention away from the actual music (unless they have a music video for it). Of course I'll have to use YouTube for original YouTube songs.

No comments:

Song of the Day Playlist